Please be aware when applying the product you may feel a slight tingling or tightening as the product starts to work. If this feels at all painful wash off immediately.
This revolutionary product is perfect for quick and easy removal of gel nail polishes! Perfect for home users, nail techs and salon professionals for efficiently removing gel polish without the need to soak in acetone. Begin with thoroughly buffing the nails to remove the shiny layer, apply a generous coat of Berry Gel Remover over gel polish and leave it for six minutes. The gel will begin to bubble and peel making it effortless to scrape off. IMPORTANT: Wash hands immediately after using. Please close the lid tightly to prevent the product drying up.
To look after your Berry Gel Remover, store in a cool dry place, and do not expose to direct sunlight.
HOW TO USE BERRY GEL REMOVER
1. Buff your nails to remove the shine of the top coat.
2. Apply a generous layer Berry Gel Remover over the gel, avoiding the skin.
3. Leave it on for 6 minutes. During this time it should start to bubble.
4. Use a scraper or a cuticle pusher to scrape off the polish.
5. Wash your hands immediately after use.
Do not let the product get near your eyes or mouth.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Avoid all sources of heat & ignition.
Berry Gel Remover Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethyl Acetate, Acetone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, CI 17200, CI 77891